By Offering Free Storm Damage Assessments And Working As The Property Owner’s Advocate When Dealing With Insurance Adjusters…
When a storm hits your first thought is on the safety of you, your family, and your pets. It may take some time to unwind after a traumatic storm experience but unfortunately the work of putting your house back together has just begun. Brinker helps make this storm damage insurance claim process as seamless as it can be with our team of industry experienced insurance adjusters and HAAG Engineering Certified Residential and Commercial Roof Inspectors. We provide free damage assessments and fight in your corner when it comes to dealing with insurance adjusters.
The storm was bad enough, the financial runaround and the insurance loopholes shouldn’t have to be.
Helpful Tips If You’ve Recently Been Hit By A Storm
- If you are unsure whether you sustained damage from a storm, contact Brinker Construction to schedule a free property inspection.
- If you have confirmed damage to your property, contact your insurance agent to request an inspection.
- Take pictures of any storm damage your house or business has sustained prior to any repairs.
- If necessary, your insurance agent can authorize any temporary repairs to prevent further damage to your home or business.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damaged area.
- After the adjuster has inspected the property, you will receive a claims summary outlining the scope of damage and the funds available for the repairs, less your deductible.
- Keep all receipts for any emergency or temporary repairs you or your contractor have done. Your insurance agent will need these to reimburse you correctly.
Something to remember is that Brinker works on your behalf. We make sure damages that are supposed to be covered are – without getting you charged for repairs that aren’t needed.